Learn to create a birthday shaker card with Studio Katia stamps & dies in honor of their 3rd birthday!
Welcome to the Studio Katia 3rd Anniversary Blog Hop! You should have arrived from the Studio Katia blog and May Sukyong Park’s blog is your next stop. If you get lost you can find the full hop list below or visit Studio Katia Blog!
Adelina here with a quick tutorial on creating a shaker card using the new Shaker Balloon Die by Studio Katia. This die is part of their new release in celebration of their 3rd birthday.
- Try using double sided adhesive foam sheets to assemble your shaker cards.
- Use the Misti to align card front panels that are the same size as your card base.
- Select a color palette for your card and pull supplies that match your vision before you decide on a card design.
- Integrate twine to your card front for added dimension.
- Blend ink on white cardstock to create your colored paper when you don’t have cardstock that matches your color palette.
Now before you hop away, let’s talk about prizes!!! One lucky commenter will win a $25 gift code to the EH shop so make sure to comment by Saturday, June 22nd at 11:59pm PST.
And Studio Katia has prizes too so make sure you check out their blog to learn more!