Is your Copic coloring feeling a little flat? We can help with a step-by-step Copic coloring tutorial showing you how to color & shade a sweet little dinosaur and then add texture with a Copic Colorless Blender!
We are thrilled to have Mindy Baxter back today, sharing this fantastic tutorial!
- Green Dinos – YG67, YG63, YG61, Blender Pen
- Teal Dino – BG18, BG13, BG11, YG67, YG63, YG61
- Trees – YG67, YG63, YG61, E57
- Star – Y000, E42
- Red Presents and Scarf – R59, R37, R35, N5, N3, N0
- Lights – R320, Y000, V05, BG13, R35, B00
It is fascinating I will leisurely watch it again
Wonderful texture!!! TFS!!!
Thank you! This is very helpful!!!
There is something so satisfying to watch you color with the Copic Markers. Each step you added did not labor intensify the art…it gave it incredible depth! I am really considering investing the the markers now because I can see how versatile they really are!
I’m new to Copic markers and really appreciate this process video!