We’re so happy to be able to continue to share one of our favorite traditions with you: Welcome to 12 Tags of Christmas 2021!
This year, we asked 24 talented designers to create a tag inspired by a favorite Christmas carol. Their clever – and sometimes humorous – tags are sure to inspire. But their awesome tags are only half the fun; we always look forward to seeing what our designers’ tags inspire YOU to make, and we welcome you to join the fun by creating tags inspired by each day’s song (with a chance to win a shopping spree at ellenhutson.com to boot)!
To make it easy to share your tag, this post will be “pinned” to the top of our blog from December 1st through the 16th, so be certain to click the links below to each day’s post – or keep scrollin’ down – for new inspiration every day!
Let the fun begin…
- December 1 – Christmas in Coffee Shop with Adelina Starace + Erica A-B
- December 2 – Puppy for Hanukkah with Heather Meeson + Suzanna Hansen
- December 3 – Feliz Navidad with Therese Calvird + Tiffany Pryce Russom
- December 4 – Let it Snow with Lisa Spangler + Caryn Davies
- December 5 – I’ll Be Home for Christmas with Elena Roussakis + Becky Roberts
- December 6 – Jingle Bells with Angela Simpson + Brenda Noelke
- December 7 – Santa Claus is Coming to Town with Amy Tsuruta + Jill D Hawkins
- December 8 – Sleigh Ride with Emily Mydlowski + Franci Vignoli
- December 9 – Deck the Halls with Carly Tee Minner + Jessica McAfee
- December 10 – The Twelve Days of Christmas with Emily Leiphart + Tracey McNeely
- December 11 – O Christmas Tree with Carissa Wiley + Galina Filippenko
- December 12 – Holly Jolly Christmas with Julie Ebersole + Chari Moss
One of your tags could win you a $100 shopping spree at ellenhutson.com. Link up your tag on this post (below) to enter!
But that’s not the only Christmas treat this year … remember to leave a little love for your fellow crafter each day – by commenting on their posts here on the blog – and you’ll be automatically entered into a drawing for one of three $25 gift codes to our store!
12 Tags of Christmas 2021 Challenge
Playing along is easy peasy – here’s how!
To participate in the challenge, please follow these guidelines when linking-up your tags with the InLinkz Link-Up tool below:
- Create a tag – or tags! – inspired by one of the 12 Tags of Christmas 2021 carols and share it in a blog post, social media post, or online gallery. You can post as many tags as you like – for as many of the carols as you want – just be sure to note which day and carol inspired your tag(s). Each tag must be new, created especially for this challenge
- Each post or gallery description must include that your tag was created for Ellen Hutson’s 12 Tags of Christmas 2021 Challenge, along with which day and carol you were inspired by
- Once you’ve posted, come back and add a direct link to your project at the end of this post using the tool provided
- Winner(s) will be chosen randomly
- Deadline to enter the 12 Tags of Christmas Challenge is December 16, 2021 at 11:59PM PST. Your posts must be linked by then to qualify for entry
- HAVE FUN!