Backgrounds patterns & prints on 65# paper. Bold black and white can be used as is, or add color to match your project with a stamp, sponge, brayer or marker.
Includes 5 fun patterns:
- abstract spots pattern resembles an animal/leopard print
- strands pattern could be balloon strings OR woodgrain
- rectangle pattern can be filled in quickly/easily with markers, in a random fashion
- falling confetti dots can be used to represent snow fall or a starry sky
- scattered dots are an awesome way to add random, yet subtle pattern to a project
These unique prints can also be foiled using heat transfer foils and a laminator. Set of 20 sheets- 4 each of 5 designs, 8-1/2 x 11. Designed by Julie Ebersole.
PLEASE NOTE: Store image is not to scale but patterns are sized to fit an A2 card front when the 8-1/2 x 11 sheets are quartered.
- Weight: 0.47 lb
- Width: 0.2 in
- Depth: 11 in
- Height: 8.5 in
- COLOR: Black
- DESIGNER: Julie Ebersole
- PKG SIZE: 20 pk
- SIZE: 8.5x11
- THEME: Backgrounds
I purchased these designed sheets primarily to use for foiling backgrounds. I have found that they do not foil completely. They do need shims as the paper is light weight, but even then the foil does not adhere to the designs consistently. I have tried several sheets and experience the same inconsistencies. I will probably scan them and print them out with my laser printer and foil them that way.
I do like the designs very much.