Remove fine scratches, haziness and abrasions from most plastics!
- removes the damage instead of filling it in
- buffs out quickly
- after restoring, seals with a coat of polish
- Observe condition of the surface to be treated. The deeper the scratches, the greater the pressure required to remove them. If the surface is dirty, clean with NOVUS 1 before applying NOVUS 2.
- Shake well. Test in an inconspicuous area.
- Apply NOVUS 2 liberally. Using a clean, soft cloth, polish with a firm back-and-forth motion at right angles to the scratches. Keep the cloth saturated with polish at all times.
- When the worst scratches have been polished out, reapply NOVUS 2 uniformly in a circular motion to the entire surface using short, circular strokes and light pressure. Allow to dry to a light haze.
- Using a clean portion of the cloth, buff the surface to a slippery glaze using firm, short strokes. This procedure is imperative in achieving the best results.
- For heavy scratches, multiple applications of NOVUS 2 or application of NOVUS 3 may be required.
- Follow with NOVUS 1 for best results.
- Weight: 0.17 lb
- Width: 1.25 in
- Depth: 4.25 in
- Height: 2.25 in