Our sweet and oh-so-talented friend Wanda Guess is here on the blog today with two stunning Leading Ladies cards! She’s sharing a few of her favorite tips and she’s gonna knock your socks off!!!
Tips from Wanda:
1. I love all the Leading Ladies from EH! Because they are all drawn by Brandi, and they have the same scale, it’s so easy to mix and match accessories from all the different sets! I lay out my stamp sets, and pick and choose which items I want to use to create my scene. For my Bookworm Lady card today, I wanted to put her in a Fall scene, so I used the cute accents from the Cozy Lady stamp set.
2. Jazz up a card by making it into a simple circle or square shaker card. It’s a great way to use your pretty sequins and gems!
3. Use a white gel pen to add accents over your Copic Coloring. It’s a nice finishing touch.
4. When I am laying out a card design, I put all the pieces on my stamping mat and rearrange them until I get the look I want. Then I snap a quick picture with my iPhone to remember the exact placement.
5. Everything is better with glitter and foam tape!
And make sure to check out Wanda’s blog, A Blog Called Wanda, for even more WOW!