The New Year is here and it’s time to start making and writing thank you notes! Some simple inlaid-die cuts give your thanks a smooth finish and a real wow factor!
1. Start with simple shapes. These are easy to inlay.
2. Use a thin layer (computer paper), coated in adhesive as a backing for large inlaid shapes. This becomes part of this layer and allows you to inlay more if you wish.
3. For smaller inlays, use scotch tape.
4. Keep track of small bits – letter centres and punctuation. But if you lose them, just cut more!
5. Burnish from the back and front to make sure everything is stuck together!