Today I’m showing you how to use Lawn Fawn’s new Magic Picture Changer Die set. This die set creates an interactive card that is fun and easy! I’ll also be showing you some of the other new products from Lawn Fawn that are new to the EllenHutson.com shop. Hint…you’re gonna want it all!
Welcome to Satur-YAY! We’re celebrating the weekend by getting our craft on. I can’t think of a better way to celebrate the weekend.
When I saw the Magic Picture Changer Die Set from Lawn Fawn, I just knew I had to have it. My mind was spinning with all the possibilities. This allows you to pull a tab and change the image on the front of your card to a completely different image or sentiment.
Here’s a few ideas for using the Magic Picture Changer Die set.
- Create a color reveal card, changing from a black and white image to a colored image.
- Change from a stamped image to a sentiment.
- Change from a sentiment to a stamped image.
- Change from one stamped image, to another stamped image.
- Create action by having your image move from one side to another with the Magic Picture Changer.
- Change up the same stamped image, by altering it with a marker for a new look…and reveal the new look when the picture changes.
The possibilities really are endless! Lawn Fawn has even created the Before N Afters mini stamp sets to go along with this die set. You can also use stamps that you already own to create magic picture changing cards.
Best of all…this interactive card is easy to put together. In today’s video tutorial, I’m going to walk you through the assembly process and show you how I created this adorable Feel Better card. Be sure to check it out.
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed this project and that you’ll share whatever you’re making this fine Satur-YAY by using #EllenHutsonSaturYAY. I can’t wait to see what you’re up to! Happy crafting. Until next time, I hope you have a fabulous day!