We are downright delighted to have Therese Calvird “substitute teaching” for Julie in today’s Hello Monday and she is sharing 3 gorgeous Essentials by Ellen Mondo Wildflowers cards with 3 different ways to watercolor!
Hi, it’s Therese and today I share 3 different watercolor designs Brandi’s new Mondo Wildflowers stamp. I wanted to show that it’s easy to get a different look using a variety of watercolors but also by using different card designs.
- When watercoloring work in areas that aren’t touching each other and allow each section to dry before painting directly next to it.
- You could use a heat tool to speed up the process if you need.
- Coloring an embossed image is also a quicker option as you will not have to wait for drying time between sections.
- I really enjoyed using the Ink On 3 Fadeout Ink, but it is possible to do no Line coloring with a waterproof light colored ink that you have on hand.
- I kept a similar color theme throughout to make it easier to compare but you could use whatever colors you like.