Welcome to the last day of our 12 Tags of Christmas 2019! We can’t believe how quickly it has gone by but we hope you have had as much fun as we have!
Today Julie is here with tags inspired by her favorite Christmas Carol, Santa Claus Is Coming To Town.
Make sure to leave a little comment love for Julie here for a chance to win a $25 gift code and head here to enter the 12 Tags Challenge!
“You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout, I’m telling you why . . . “ Well, you know who’s comin’ to town, right?! And he can’t deliver all those packages without some help!
These skinny format tags are so fun and quick to put together, you can assemble Santa’s team in no time at all! A set of these also make a lovely hostess gift or, when gifting a children’s book, tuck one inside to be used as a bookmark!
- Stamp Holiday Character faces onto watercolor paper with bleed proof black ink.
- Watercolor all images, allow to dry and die cut with coordinating dies.
- To make tag bases, cut 1 x 4.25” strips of card stock; punch 1/8” holes at one end, looping with gold cord to create hang ties.
- 3D mount Holiday Characters to the strips with foam tape, just below the holes.
- Embellish tags as desired.
- Paper scraps are perfect for this kind of project.
- Packaging a set of tags inside a cellophane envelope gives your handmade tags a professional, upscale presentation.
Julie isn’t the only one excited about Santa’s arrival! See more tags by clicking the links below…
And don’t forget we want to see your Santa tags too! Head here to learn more about entering the 12 Tags Challenge!