Do you have a friend who needs a little cheer? Maybe in the form of lattes & rainbows?
We can help with this bright & happy rainbow coffee card that Carly made!
Is coffee the gold at the end of your rainbow? I’ll tell you a secret, I actually don’t like coffee which is crazy because I live in the land of Starbucks BUT I love the smell and I love going for “coffee” with friends (I just drink hot chocolate).
So this card is perfect for a coffee-loving friend who I’m missing and who needs a little happy mail.
You can see how the card came together in this process video…
- Try ink blending one big rainbow piece of paper that you can use for smaller die cuts. And ink blending before die cutting is an easier process.
- Die cut alphabets are perfect for creating custom card sentiments.
- If your sentiment doesn’t quite fit on your card, try combining positive & negative die cut letters so you can overlap.
- Use a piece of acetate in your MISTI to double-check spacing before you commit to stamping on your project.
- If you struggle with lining individual letters up (like I do, LOL), go for wacky & crooked on purpose.
And before you go, it’s time for Ellen’s Crafty Games!
Today is the last day of our Pot O’ Gold scavenger hunt in the EH shop! You will find a special Essentials by Ellen item with a Pot O’ Gold and a special deal for you. Place your order when the pot of gold is at the end of the rainbow!
What will the special Essentials by Ellen item be? HINT: Carly used it in her project! Happy Hunting & Happy Friday!