Did you know that we are celebrating National Embroidery Month? Today Therese shares a very easy way to add stitching to your cards!
Hi it’s Therese and I have a video sharing a non-stressful way to add stitching to your projects.
- Use ‘stitching’ dies to make it easy to pass the needle through
- For a ‘finer’ stitching line use only 2 or 3 strands of DMC thread
- Try a different type of stitch to change up the look, such as a ‘Running Stitch’
- When coloring with pencils on colored cardstock, test on a scrap piece of the same color of card first
- Be careful if you adhere your dies down for cutting. To prevent residual adhesive causing problems with the embossing powder sticking where it’s not wanted