Welcome to Day 10 of the 12 Tags of Christmas!
Today, we’re welcoming back Amy Tsuruta as a guest designer on the blog! Inspired by ‘Frosty the Snowman’, Amy’s here to show us how to add some extra fun and sparkle to our tags with help from two of her favorite sets from our recent winter release!
For more information on the 12 Tags of Christmas Challenge, click HERE.
Frosty the Snowman
Was a jolly happy soul
With a corn cob pipe and a button nose
And two eyes made out of coal!
Happy Holidays and Day 10 of 12 Tags of Christmas! I remember when I was growing up, we loved watching the movie, Frosty the Snowman. I passed along that tradition to my own children when they were younger.
I knew I wanted to use the snowman image from the Snow Much Fun set as my project’s main focal point. It has a great old fashioned look about it. I stamped and colored it with Copic markers. There is a bit of glitter on the snowman.
I’ve been using Bazzill Card Shoppe – Butter Mints a ton lately. The stamped image and the tag feature that color.
- If you’ve been following me for a bit you might know that I used stamp packaging for my shaker sleeves. It is a great way to upcycle if you repackage your stamps in plastic sleeves.
- I generally gravitate to the flatter shaker embellishments. The Pretty Pink Posh – Gold Mini Star Confetti – is perfect year round.
- I’m a big fan of postal friendly projects, but that cloche needed a topper so I used a gold embellishment from my stash.
- The tree from Christmas Magic was stamped on the base panel with Concord & 9th – Evergreen ink.
- I made sure the tree was completely dry before stamping the coordinating snowfall with the WOW embossing pad and sprinkling Hero Arts – White Embossing Powder on it.
- I slipped the stamped panel into a smaller stamp package sleeve.
- I added the confetti and sealed the opening with Scor-Tape.
- The tag is 4.5 x 3 inches. I centered the tall cloche designer die in the middle of the tag.
- The cloche base has been stamped in Concord & 9th – Wheat on Essentials by Ellen – Desert Storm cardstock.
- The tag circle reinforcement die is from the Essentials by Ellen – Modern Tags Designer Dies set.
- The Happy Snow Days sentiment is from the Essentials by Ellen – Snow Angels set.