We would like to welcome you to our 12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist series this year! This year we once again welcome 24 designers to share their talents with you as they provide you with ideas for creating your own tags this holiday season! We are looking forward to seeing what you are inspired to create from the tags that are shared this year and we would LOVE to have you participate! Please look for the little “theme box” on each post and use the designer’s tags to inspire you to join in the fun!
This post will be to the right in the sidebar of our blog from December 1st through the 16th as a reminder for you to join in the fun, so be certain to click the link through to each new post or scroll down between December 1st through the 12th for new inspiration and challenges! Remember to leave a comment every day sharing your appreciation with the artists (on the EH blog and the designers’ blogs too). In doing so you will automatically be entered into our random drawing for a $25 gift code to our store!
Let the fun begin…
- Tag 1 – Jennifer McGuire & Carolyn Peeler
- Challenge – create a tag using alcohol ink
- Tag 2 – Carissa Wiley & Sandy Allnock
- Challenge – create a tag inspired by Carissa & Sandy’s Pinterest pic
- Tag 3 – Ardyth Percy-Robb & Kelly Marie Alvarez
- Challenge – create a tag using with Sparkle & Shine
- Tag 4 – Michele Ferguson & Justine Hovey
- Challenge – create a tag using embossing
- Tag 5 – Therese Calvird & Nicole Baez
- Challenge – create a tag with a little extra sparkle
- Tag 6 – Laurel Beard & Carly Tee Minner
- Challenge – create a tag with woodgrain elements
- Tag 7 – Heather Meeson & Lisa Spangler
- Challenge – create a tag with a black & white color scheme
- Tag 8 – Sharon Harnist & Emily Midgett
- Challenge – create a tag with floral elements
- Tag 9 – Kelly Griglione & Norine Borys
- Challenge – create a tag using watercolors
- Tag 10 – Julie Ebersole & Brandi Kincaid
- Challenge – create a tag using non-traditional colors (no red & green together)
- Tag 11 – Elena Roussakis & Miriam Prantner
- Challenge – create a tag using a neutral color scheme
- Tag 12 –Amy Tsuruta & Lisa Adametz
- Challenge – create a tag using a clear element
Need a little creative encouragement to join in the fun? How about a $150 gift code to our store (imagine being able to shop for items on your wish list for free)!
To participate in our Feminine Twist Tag Challenge please follow these guidelines as you link up to your fabulous creations below using the InLinkz Link-up tool:
- create a tag inspired by one of the Feminine Twist tags, or create several making certain you note which tag you were inspired by in your post. These MUST be different tags and created especially for this challenge! Be inspired by one of the tags included in this year’s Feminine Twist series. It is imperative that you indicate in your blog post or gallery description that your tag is created for our 12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist 2018 Challenge, and which tag has inspired you, in order to be included in our random drawing.
- once you have your tag uploaded come back and share a direct link to your project at the end of this post using the InLinkz tool provided.
- if you do not have a blog you are welcome to upload your image to Instagram, flickr or Splitcoaststampers.
- deadline for entering in our 12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist 2018 Challenge is Sunday, December 16th at 11:55pm Pacific Time.
- we will use a random number generator to select one lucky winner.
- have fun!!!