Today we’re going to take a look at how to use the new Gemini Foil Press from Crafter’s Companion. It was by far my favorite new item from Creativation 2019, the international trade show for the Craft and Hobby Industry. This machine allows you to achieve a foiled letterpress effect and it’s absolutely stunning.
Here are some of the features of the Gemini Foil Press that really sets it apart:
- Three different heat settings. Temperature controls allow you to control the amount of heat you use on your project, allowing you to foil press, paper, acetate, leather and so much more!
- The silicone pad and 9 heat sources within the platform provides consistent stable heat over the entire surface of the platform for great results every time. It also heats to temperature quickly.
- A built in timer and audible beep will help you keep track of how long you’ve heated your plate and let you know when you’re ready to press. Adjust the time based on the project and material you’re using.
- Auto off feature turns the machine off if the plate has been engaged without use for too long. It’s a great safety feature.
- The metal plate included with the Gemini Foil Press allows you to create foil cardstock out of any leftover scraps you have laying around.
- The Gemini Foil Press comes with everything you need to get started.
I’ll be walking you through some of the features of this fabulous new tool in today’s video, so be sure to check it out! I’ll also show you how to create a fabulous card with your foil pressed panels.
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoy this look at the Gemini Foil Press from Crafter’s Companion. I know I’ll be putting it to work a lot in the coming year.
Thanks for stopping by today! Until next time, I hope you have a fabulous day!