Today I’m going to show you how to use the new We R Memory Keepers Precision Press Advanced stamp positioning tool. Stamp positioning tools are one of the best additions to any stamper’s stash. The Precision Press Advanced has some unique benefits and accessories that aren’t available with other stamp positioning tools.
Stamp positioning tools are great for ensuring a crisp, clean image on any project. They allow you to stamp and re-stamp in the same exact place. That way, if you don’t get a great impression on the first try, you can fix your boo-boo easily.
Stamp positioning tools also make it easy to:
- Achieve rainbow and ombre stamped images.
- Use multi-step stamp sets.
- Stamp images repeatedly with equal spacing between them.
- Mass produce stamped images and cards.
The We R Memory Keepers Precision Press Advanced has pegs on two sides which help you to align the top acrylic stamping bloack. This particular design allows you to remove the acrylic stamping block completely. You can purchase multiple acrylic stamping blocks, which allows you to keep your stamps mounted to one plate, and use a competely different plate to stamp on the same project. This is particularly useful for multi-layered stamped images.
The Precision Press Advance Pattern Plate is an optional add on that makes stamping in 1 inch intervals so easy. This is great for building a background with a border stamp, or repeatedly stamping a sentiment over and over again to build a pattern on your background.
Here are some other fabulous features of the Precision Press Advanced
- Magnetic surface allows you to use the included disc magnets to hold your project in place while stamping.
- The tool is open on two sides, allowing you to stamp ANY size paper…not just 6×6 papers!
- Quarter inch grid marks are engraved on the base of the Precision Press Advanced, and screen printed on the acrylic stamping block to make alignment easy and fast!
- Foam stamping pad included with Precision Press Advanced can be used or removed for user preference.
- Plastic base is easy to clean if you stamp over the edge of your project.
- Acrylic stamping block can be used with or without the base.
- Non-slip grips on the back of the base keep the Precision Press Advanced from sliding around on your work surface while creating.
- Rubber corners provide even stamping pressure. (Keep in mind, that this tool does require a little more downward pressure to operate than other stamping tools that utilize a hinge mechanism.)
I’ll show you the Precision Press Advanced in today’s video tutorial. I’ll do my best to answer the most frequently asked questions and show you exactly how to use it. Be sure to check that out.
I’m so glad you stopped by today. I hope you enjoyed this look at the We R Memory Keepers Precision Press Advanced stamping tool. It’s a great, versatile tool to add to your stash. Don’t forget to snag some extra Acrylic Stamping Plates and the Pattern Plate. You’re going to want to have these additional accesories on hand!
Thanks for stopping by. Until next time, I hope you have a fabulous day!