The innovative Cut & Embossing Folders from Crafter’s Companion cut and emboss beautiful designs in just one pass through your die cut machine!
We love these unique folders and we are thrilled to have Ellen’s sweet & talented sister Betty here today to share her tips for using the folders and some fabulous ideas too!
Thank you Ellen for having us back. Today we want to share some cards using the Cozy Cottage Cut & Embossing folder. The folder both embosses and die cuts you card stock all in one. You can make beautiful cards so quickly and easily, and you can dress it up so many ways.
- The sandwich for your die cutting machine for Crafters Companion Emboss and Cut folders is the same as a standard embossing folder.
- Insert your cardstock with the purple side of the folder face up to emboss and cut the front of the card.
- Emboss and cut with the full folder, or only use the folder edges on one or both edges of your card for a different look.
- Some of my favorite ways to dress up the front of the embossed surfaces are with the Life Changing Picket Fence blending brushes, finger daubers, direct to paper with ink pads, gems (HAI Diamond Clear Rhinestones my absolute favorite), Nuvo drops, Wink of Stella, and Copic markers.
- Add an image or a sentiment in the window of the Cozy Cottage folder for a quick and beautiful card.
I hope you are able to go and make a card to add joy to your day!