Are you looking to get more handmade card designs from one stamp set? Of course you are and we can help! We will help you look at your stamps in a whole new way!
Use a holiday set to make a birthday card? Yes, you can! Julie’s taken the upcoming Dinomite Christmas set and made an adorable “girlie” dinosaur birthday design for her granddaughter using the Clean Color Real Brush Markers.
- Clean Color Real Brush Markers perform best for watercolor when tracing the outline of a heat embossed image and then blending out with water and a brush (or Waterbrush).
- If images are NOT embossed, use the markers to brush color onto a non-porous surface, such as the Waffle Flower Water Media Mat, and then load color onto your paint brush for painting.
- Clean Color Brush Markers have delicate brush nibs; to keep them in good condition, avoid mashing the tips onto surfaces.
- Layer color to shade or intensify; it’s easier to apply more than it is to lift out colors that are too dark or intense.
- A few snips with the scissors enables the T-Rex to “hold” a gift.
- Hues of pink, yellow and orange, along with a strategically placed “bow” from the same set give the design a “girlie” flavor, but skip the bow, swap pink and yellow for blue and orange and you’ve got an equally cute “boyish” design!
Essentials by Ellen Dinomite Christmas will be available exclusively in the Ellen Hutson shop starting September 8th!