Shaker cards are a fun way to add a little extra sparkle to the holidays! And they are easy too as you will see in the video tutorial!
Hi, it’s Therese and I am so excited to be here celebrating Holiday Inspiration Week with Ellen Hutson. Today I have a fun shaker card using the wonderful Dinomite Christmas Stamp Set and in the video linked below you can see a couple of easy ways to stretch your supplies using your Catherine Pooler Inks!
- use dye inks as a watercolor medium
- use the same dye inks to create a perfectly matching cardstock.
- keep the letter dies in place within the die cuts to help line up the letters for a sentiment
- to add the centers of the die cut letters perfectly in place temporarily sit the letters into the negative space before adhering the centers
- add acetate to the back of the shaker section before attaching it to the card front