What a year it’s been! In this year of change and uncertainty, we’re so happy to be able to continue to share one of our favorite traditions with you: Welcome to 12 Tags of Christmas 2020!
This year, we asked 12 talented designers to create a tag inspired by a favorite Christmas carol. Their clever – and sometimes humorous – tags are sure to inspire. But their awesome tags are only half the fun; we always look forward to seeing what our designers’ tags inspire YOU to make, and we welcome you to join the fun by creating tags inspired by each day’s song (with a chance to win a shopping spree at ellenhutson.com to boot)!
To make it easy to share your tag, this post will be “pinned” to the top of our blog from December 1st through the 16th, so be certain to click the links below to each day’s post – or keep scrollin’ down – for new inspiration every day!
Let the fun begin…
- December 1 – Silver Bells with Sandy Allnock
- December 2 – The Little Drummer Boy with Ardyth Percy-Robb
- December 3 – Here Comes Santa Claus with Therese Calvird
- December 4 – Sleigh Ride with Lisa Spangler
- December 5 – White Christmas with Jessica Frost-Ballas
- December 6 – Home for the Holidays with Michele Ferguson
- December 7 – A Marshmallow World with Heather Meeson
- December 8 – We Wish You a Merry Christmas with Emily Mydlowski
- December 9 – Holly Jolly Christmas with Carly Tee Minner
- December 10 – Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer with Adelina Starace
- December 11 – Deck the Halls with Kelly Griglione
- December 12 – 12 Days of Christmas with Julie Ebersole
One of your tags could win you a $100 shopping spree at ellenhutson.com. Link up your tag on this post (below) to enter!
But that’s not the only Christmas treat this year … remember to leave a little love for your fellow crafter each day – by commenting on their posts here on the blog – and you’ll be automatically entered into a drawing for one of three $25 gift codes to our store!
12 Tags of Christmas 2020 Challenge
Playing along is easy peasy – here’s how!
To participate in the challenge, please follow these guidelines when linking-up your tags with the InLinkz Link-Up tool below:
- Create a tag – or tags! – inspired by one of the 12 Tags of Christmas 2020 carols and share it in a blog post, social media post, or online gallery. You can post as many tags as you like – for as many of the carols as you want – just be sure to note which day and carol inspired your tag(s). Each tag must be new, created especially for this challenge
- Each post or gallery description must include that your tag was created for Ellen Hutson’s 12 Tags of Christmas 2020 Challenge, along with which day and carol you were inspired by
- Once you’ve posted, come back and add a direct link to your project at the end of this post using the tool provided
- Winner(s) will be chosen randomly
- Deadline to enter the 12 Tags of Christmas Challenge is December 16, 2020 at 11:59PM PST. Your posts must be linked by then to qualify for entry
- HAVE FUN!