We would like to welcome you to our 12 Tags of Christmas this year! This year we welcome 12 designers to share their talents with you as they provide you with ideas for creating your own tags this holiday season! We are looking forward to seeing what you are inspired to create from the tags that are shared this year and we would LOVE to have you participate! Our theme this year is Christmas Carols and each designer is finding inspiration from their favorite song! We hope you are inspired to join in the fun!
This post will be “pinned” to the top of our blog from December 1st through the 16th as a reminder for you to join in the fun, so be certain to click the link through to each new post or scroll down between December 1st through the 12th for new inspiration and challenges! Remember to leave a comment every day sharing your appreciation with the artists. In doing so you will automatically be entered into our random drawing for a $25 gift code to our store!
Let the fun begin…
- Tag 1 – Therese Calvird
- Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer
- Tag 2 – Ardyth Percy-Robb
- Joy To The World
- Tag 3 – Kelly Griglione
- I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
- Tag 4 – Sandy Allnock
- Deck The Halls
- Tag 5 – Adelina Starace
- Jingle Bells
- Tag 6 – Emily Midgett
- It Came Upon A Midnight Clear
- Tag 7 – Heather Meeson
- Cool Yule
- Tag 8 – Jessica Frost-Ballas
- Let It Snow
- Tag 9 – Nichol Spohr
- Sleigh Ride
- Tag 10 – Carly Tee Minner
- Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree
- Tag 11 – Lisa Spangler
- White Christmas
- Tag 12 – Julie Ebersole
- Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
Need a little creative encouragement to join in the fun? How about a $150 gift code to our store (imagine being able to shop for items on your wish list for free)!
To participate in our 12 Tags of Christmas 2019 Challenge please follow these guidelines as you link up to your fabulous creations below using the InLinkz Link-up tool:
- create a tag inspired by one of the 12 Tags of Christmas 2019 tags & carols, or create several making certain you note which tag you were inspired by in your post. These MUST be different tags and created especially for this challenge! It is imperative that you indicate in your blog post or gallery description that your tag is created for our 12 Tags of Christmas 2019 Challenge, and which tag has inspired you, in order to be included in our random drawing.
- once you have your tag uploaded come back and share a direct link to your project at the end of this post using the InLinkz tool provided.
- if you do not have a blog you are welcome to upload your image to Instagram, flickr or Splitcoaststampers.
- deadline for entering in our 12 Tags of Christmas 2019 Challenge is Monday, December 16th at 11:55am Pacific Time.
- we will use a random number generator to select one lucky winner.
- have fun!!!
Please submit your entries below: