Happy Monday, everyone! The EH Design Ambassadors are always looking for unique ways to use our products. Today Adelina is sharing an out of the box way (pun intended) for using the EBE Two-In-One Box as a shadow box card!
Welcome to the blog! I was poking around my craft studio this past week looking for a fun interactive card to make. I came across my EBE Two-In-One box die and it dawned on me that it might be able to be made into a shadowbox card. So I grabbed some scrap paper and tested it out. It turns out it actually worked!
Below I’ve outlined my step-by-step tutorial for creating the shadowbox card. I used the EBE Space Out stamp set for a space themed shadowbox.
The completed shadowbox fits in an A2 envelope. I added some 110lb cardstock that I cut down to 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ to add a little stability to my envelope.
Here are a few more ideas for using the EBE Two-In-One box die as a shadowbox:
- Make it landscape & suspend images using clear thread
- Make it a square by cutting the box down
- Add it to the inside of an A2 card – this might take some experimenting, but I could totally see some fun ideas coming from this concept
- Integrate the EBE Never Ending Fringe into a party scene
- Add the EBE Clouds or EBE Landscapes grass to a fun summer scene
Thanks for stopping by today and taking a peek at my ideas. I hope it inspires some fun projects for the EBE Two-In-One box die for ya!