Are you looking for a few cardmaking ideas to inspire you to create & send some happy mail? Carly is here today with some ideas that have a little happy shake, shake. (In case you didn’t know, Carly is obsessed with shaker cards!)
It’s true, I’m obsessed with shaker cards! I love them so much!!! And I also love to send snail mail just because!
The Essentials by Ellen collection includes some sets that are just so perfect for happy mail shakers! Check out this quick cardmaking process video to see how these cards came together…
- Seal “shaker containers” made with foam tape, with another piece of acetate to make it easy to assemble cards without shaker bits falling all over.
- Use dye inks and blending brushes to color glitter paper.
- Recycle some plastic crafty trash into DIY shaker pockets.
- Shaker pocket cards are great for mailing!
- Don’t wait to get the EBE Break Out die because it’s awesome! 🙂