What is better than a fun critter card? Yes, it’s an interactive fun critter card and today Therese has 3 ideas to share with you!
For my first card, I just had to take it a little further. Yes, I had to try the Break Out Die and it totally made this bunny happy. And to shake things up, I also stamped a Stripe Background to the reverse side of the panel.
I thought this sentiment from Mail Call suited this card perfectly.
My next design takes us to the woods. This time I created a scene using the Birch Trees Cover Plate.
And for my final design I had to bring out the bear!
This time I created a sentiment panel for him to rock behind using the HB2U Stamp Set.
Tips to Ensure a Good ‘Rock’!
- Use a small coin and attach this with a strong adhesive, such as a glue dot, to the die cut.
- When you add the brad through the back panel, do not press it tight. I also added an extra layer of cardstock behind this panel to allow a little more dimension (I left the immediate area surrounding the brad empty).
- Add a double layer of foam tape on the back of the front panel.
- And when adhering the foam tape, make sure that you leave enough room for the mechanism to ‘rock’.
- Be careful when using liquid glues not to accidently adhere your image to the back panel.