Hello, all! In this week’s webisode I’m doing an oldie but goodie—and super easy, too! It’s a Z-fold with a sweet surprise inside.
- I like using 80# card stock for this card; 110# can be too bulky with the additional fold on the card front.
- Really crease the fold lines with your bone folder—the teflon bone folder is my go-to as it doesn’t leave a shine on the paper.
- Using the MISTI really helps with stamping the plaid pattern on this design because you’ll be stamping it twice and precision alignment is needed for this effect.
- Sandwich some scrap paper inside the card when stamping onto the folded front panel to protect the interior of the card.
- Slightly offset the top piece of bread when mounting, to further enhance the 3D illusion of the sandwich—Thin 3-D Foam Squares are wonderful for adding the look of dimension without excessive bulk!
- Use washi tape to keep the card closed/flat while the NUVO drops are drying; otherwise, they’ll start to pool to one side and end up mishapen.