Carly Tee Minner has a new video tutorial today packed with information about Tonic Nuvo Drops and 3 of her favorite ways to use them!
Hi Everyone! Carly here and I have a confession, I love Nuvo Drops! That might not be a big surprise, LOL…but since I love Nuvo Drops, I thought today we’d chat about them!
Want to organize your Nuvo Drops? We can help!
Download and print our Nuvo Drops Swatch Sheets: Glossy Crystal Drops, Metallic Crystal Drops and Glow Drops, Glitter Drops, and Vintage Drops and Jewel Drops.
More Nuvo Tips From The EH Team…
- “Burp” bottle on scratch paper first before applying to your project.
- While still wet, carefully slapping the back of your project against the table can flatten them to more resemble enamel/candy dots. But be gentle so they don’t turn into pancakes!
- Make sure to set them on a level surface to dry or you will get saggage.
- Don’t set them in/near a cold or drafty area to dry or they may “crack” as they dry.
- If you’re going to premake them, use a Teflon/non stick craft sheet, a spare piece of plastic (like a piece of acetate or stamp packaging) or even a piece of wax paper.
- If you live at high-altitude, open when ya’ get ’em and let them get their ooze on from the pressure release before trying to use.
Yay Carly! Great video and love all your cards!
Thank you sweet friend! -C
Thanks so much for this video! I learned so much. I have one question. Is there a trick to storing the drops? I live in a moderate climate and I’ve had so much trouble with my bottles. I store them upright. I have had to pull the tops off and dig out think gobs of drops from the tops of the bottles and the dropper end with a bent paper clip – wasting so much! I wrote to the company without getting any help. We used to store our Stickles upside down – I wonder if that is the answer???? Have you had any similar problems? Thanks, Carly!!!!!
Hi Maureen! What a bummer! I have emailed Tonic to see what they think about storage because I haven’t had that problem. Do you clear the nozzles with a “burp” when you are done?
Such cute ways to
use the Nuvo drops.
I love the card showing
the drops used with the
stencil, so neat.
Carla from Utah
Cute cards and great tips!