Carly Tee Minner has a new video tutorial today packed with information about Tonic Nuvo Drops and 3 of her favorite ways to use them!
Hi Everyone! Carly here and I have a confession, I love Nuvo Drops! That might not be a big surprise, LOL…but since I love Nuvo Drops, I thought today we’d chat about them!
Want to organize your Nuvo Drops? We can help!
Download and print our Nuvo Drops Swatch Sheets: Glossy Crystal Drops, Metallic Crystal Drops and Glow Drops, Glitter Drops, and Vintage Drops and Jewel Drops.
More Nuvo Tips From The EH Team…
- “Burp” bottle on scratch paper first before applying to your project.
- While still wet, carefully slapping the back of your project against the table can flatten them to more resemble enamel/candy dots. But be gentle so they don’t turn into pancakes!
- Make sure to set them on a level surface to dry or you will get saggage.
- Don’t set them in/near a cold or drafty area to dry or they may “crack” as they dry.
- If you’re going to premake them, use a Teflon/non stick craft sheet, a spare piece of plastic (like a piece of acetate or stamp packaging) or even a piece of wax paper.
- If you live at high-altitude, open when ya’ get ’em and let them get their ooze on from the pressure release before trying to use.