Hello everyone! Adelina here sharing a process video on creating a floral border in your Canvo using the Mondo Wildflowers stamp set from the May Essentials by Ellen release. I’ve used a variety of mediums in my Canvo so far and for this video I decided to try the metallic Kuretake Gansai Tambi Starry Colors & Gem Colors to add some shine to my watercolored images. I started with a base layer of watercolor using my travel watercolor kit (see more about that HERE) and then I layered the metallic watercolors over them.
- Heat set VersaFine Clair ink after you stamp your image to avoid smudging if you’re going to watercolor the image soon after stamping.
- Use a lot of water with the metallic watercolors to create a shimmery finish.
- Use less water with the metallic watercolors to create a more opaque, metallic finish.
- For your reference the Canvo Bullet Journal has 41 dots vertically & 32 dots horizontally. This is helpful when doing your planner layouts.
- Since I had the stamp set out, I created a card with similar colors & colored it with Copic Markers.