Is your Copic coloring feeling a little flat? We can help with a step-by-step Copic coloring tutorial showing you how to color & shade a sweet little dinosaur and then add texture with a Copic Colorless Blender!
We are thrilled to have Mindy Baxter back today, sharing this fantastic tutorial!
- Green Dinos – YG67, YG63, YG61, Blender Pen
- Teal Dino – BG18, BG13, BG11, YG67, YG63, YG61
- Trees – YG67, YG63, YG61, E57
- Star – Y000, E42
- Red Presents and Scarf – R59, R37, R35, N5, N3, N0
- Lights – R320, Y000, V05, BG13, R35, B00