Are you looking for a fun and interactive birthday card design? Well wait until you see the amazing card that EH Design Ambassador Julie Ebersole is sharing today!!!
This simple Z-fold design is easy to make with a few score lines, but the twist happens when the card is opened and our adorable pup automagically grows in length!
NUVO drops are a great way to accent and add color to an otherwise black and white design.
- Stamp images and draw lines, while card stock is flat and score afterwards; this will enable you to draw clean, smooth lines.
- Instead of aligning pen to a straight edge or ruler, try off-setting and using the straight edge as a visual guide to maintain a more organic, hand-drawn line.
- Dental floss threaders make it easier to thread twine through small holes.
- Magnetic work surfaces are helpful for holding things in position before permanently mounting.
- Use Washi tape to keep twine out of the way when applying liquid embellishments.
- After applying NUVO drops, immediately and gently slap the back of the card against the table to flatten then allow to dry in a flat/level position.