Do you struggle with watercoloring skin tones or aligning images with the “naked eye”? Julie is here to share some super helpful tips for all that and more with her new Summer of Stamping Release stamp sets! Voices in My Head Accessories, Voices In My Head Vol. 3 (sentiments) and Mini Voices in My Head are designed to compliment and coordinate with the original Voices In My Head for tons of creative options!
Let’s face it: Right now, we’re not living in normal times. Who knew toilet paper would become such a hot commodity? Or that we’d be gathering “virtually” on a regular basis? BUT, we can still find ways to reach out and stay in touch with friends and family, even if we can’t be together in person, by sending cards filled with humor and a whole lotta’ love.
- Trim out the expanse of blank photopolymer on the laptop image to make inking and stamping the image easier.
- The laptop image from Voices In My Head Accessories is versatile in that it can be used as a screen, or viewed as the “lid”.
- The images from the Accessories set can easily be used as stand-alones in conjunction with the sentiments from Voices In My Head Vol. 3
- Nearly all of the sentiments from Voices in My Head Vol. 3 can fit within the laptop screen.
- Mini Voices in My Head features many options for facial expressions and different hairstyles; watch the video to see how she aligns them quickly and easily.
- Julie shares a visual cheat-sheet for watercoloring skin tones with Clean Color Real Brush Markers—she encourages you to experiment to find combinations that work for you.