Therese is here with us today sharing how versatile Hot Foil Stamps can be!
Hi there, it’s Therese here and I have a video sharing 3 fun ways to use your Hot Foil Stamps.
- Today I used Colored Cardstock, Yupo Paper and Heat Resistant Acetate to hot foil stamp on. What will you try?
- Practice on scrap pieces of the same cardstock to ensure that you have the correct temperature and if you need a shim.
- Use ‘heat resistant’ acetate only.
- Don’t waste the negative piece, use a hot foil plate to add the reverse image to another piece of cardstock.
- Check that you have the correct foil for your machine.