Julie’s using the Push-me Pull-you Die to make a vertical “reverse action” (a.k.a. double-slider) card on today’s post!
Hello, it’s me, Julie! Nothing says Spring is on its way like a basket full of fresh, juicy strawberries, am I right?! And I’m using them to make this “sweet” and springy interactive card!
- Having all your images pre-stamped and die cut helps speed up the process so you can focus on the mechanism.
- Stamps can be cut apart, die cuts can be trimmed/modified to suit your project.
- Press lightly when first arranging elements so you can move them.
- You can use plastic bags, cellophane bags or even ribbon to make your sliding “belt”.
- Make sure the sliding belt has a little slack so it will slide easily when you pull on the tab.
- Avoid placing dimensional elements anywhere they could obstruct the mechanism.