It’s almost time to celebrate a home crafter’s favorite holiday, World Card Making Day 2022! Follow along as we prep for tomorrow and explore how our newest design team member, Jeannie Lieu, shows off our fabulous World Card Making Day kit and takes our favorite little Bear on a trip around the globe!
Hi crafty friends! It’s Jeannie and I’m so excited to be here to share a fun short video and photos of this card I made in celebration of World Card Making Day!
What better way to celebrate than to use the Essentials by Ellen World Card Making Day Kit. It’s a great little kit that provides you a baseline of all the supplies you need to create at least 6 cards!
The kit comes in a small zippered storage pouch and includes:
- the Bear Ware Grand Tour Stamp Set
- 1 Roll of Doodlebug Rainbow Hearts washi tape
- 12 sheets of 6×6 Lawn Fawn Watercolor Wishes Rainbow paper
- 1 Ranger Diamond Stickles
- 6 white A2 card bases
- 6 A2 Envelopes in Rainbow colors (that match the paper pad)
Tips for the Tilt & Rock:
- Use two layers of foam tape at the top of the tilt element and to pop up your image that will cover up the penny. This will give the tilt element room to move freely on your card.
- Plan out the spacing for your images. This will ensure your movement will work on the card.
- Mark your card panel for your circle die and temporarily tape down your small circle so it doesn’t shift while die cutting.
Thanks for following along – we can’t wait to see what you create for World Card Making Day 2022!