Do you love creating interactive cards?
We do too! And the Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel is one of the coolest dies around for creating really special interactive cards!
Today Julie is making a fun interactive card that combines the Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel + the Semi-Circle Add-on along with the EBE Unicorns & Rainbows! The Reveal Wheel is such a fun and versatile die set—think about all the fun stamps you could combine with it!
- The Coordinating Essentials Template makes it easy to see where to stamp your images and eliminates having to trace the window and erase pencil lines later on. Try using a mini brad, instead of Washi tape, to hold it temporarily in place during use.
- If coloring with Copic Markers, use an alcohol friendly ink, i.e. Tuxedo Black Memento. Otherwise, color very carefully to avoid bleeding.
- If you have struggled like Julie in the past, with achieving soft/subtly blended backgrounds, the Life Changing Brushes by Picket Fence Studios will blow your mind! No more arm/wrist strain and no more splotchy blends!
- Allow any Stickles applied to dry completely before assembling project.
- Consider using dimensional adhesive (instead of tape runner) to mount the completed Reveal Wheel Panel to your base card to allow extra clearance for spinning the wheel; it’ll be easier for folks with very short fingernails to spin the wheel.