Welcome back to the blog, crafty friends! Today, we’re thrilled to announce the return of our favorite event of the year – The 12 Tags of Christmas!
This year, we asked our fabulously talented design team to create a gift tag inspired by their favorite Christmas or wintertime song. Their fun and festive tags are sure to get you in the holiday spirit! Along with the inspiration our team is sharing, we always look forward to seeing what our designers’ tags inspire YOU to make. We welcome you to join in the fun by creating your own tag inspired by each day’s song.
But that’s not all – by linking up your tag, you’ll also be entered for a chance to win a shopping spree at Ellen Hutson LLC! That’s right! One lucky winner will receive a $100 gift certificate to ellenhutson.com!
To make it easy to share your tag, this post will be “pinned” to the top of our blog from December 1st through the 16th. You can click the links below to each day’s post – or keep scrollin’ down – for new inspiration every day!
Let the festivities begin!
- December 1 – “Holly Jolly Christmas” with Carissa Wiley
- December 2 – “Winter Wonderland” with Jeannie Lieu
- December 3 – “Mele Kalikimaka” with Therese Calvird
- December 4 – “Deck the Halls” with Vera Kuprick
- December 5 – “Baby, It’s Cold Outside” with Julie Ebersole
- December 6 – “Let it Snow” with Angela Simpson
- December 7 – “(It Must Have Been) Ol’ Santa Claus” with Heather Meeson
- December 8 – “I’ll Be Home For Christmas” with Tiffany Pryce Russom
- December 9 – “Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer” with Daniel West
- December 10 – “Frosty the Snowman” with Amy Tsuruta
- December 11 – “Jingle Bells” with Carly Minner
- December 12 – “Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer” with Ellen Hutson
12 Tags of Christmas 2022 Challenge
Playing along is fun and easy – here’s how!
To participate in the challenge, please follow these guidelines when linking-up your tags with the InLinkz Link-Up tool below:
- Create a tag – or tags! – inspired by one of the 12 Tags of Christmas 2022 carols and share it in a blog post, social media post, or online gallery. You can post as many tags as you like – for as many of the carols as you want – just be sure to note which day and carol inspired your tag(s). Each tag must be new, created especially and only for this challenge
- Each post or gallery description must include that your tag was created for Ellen Hutson’s 12 Tags of Christmas 2022 Challenge, along with which day and carol you were inspired by
- Once you’ve posted, come back and add a direct link to your project at the end of this post using the tool provided below
- The winner will be chosen randomly and announced on the blog December 19.
- Deadline to enter the 12 Tags of Christmas Challenge is December 16, 2022 at 11:59PM PST. Your posts must be linked by then to qualify for entry!
- GET CREATIVE AND HAVE FUN!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Do tags have to use only Ellen Hutson products, or are any products permissible? Always look forward to the 12 Tags of Christmas! 🙂
Hi Andrea, thank you for asking! Yes – you are welcome to use products from other brands, as well! We can’t wait to see what you create. Thanks for following along!
Where can I find the list of carols for this year?
Hi Shawna! We’ll be updating this post (https://blog.ellenhutson.com/2022/12/01/welcome-to-the-12-tags-of-christmas-new-challenge/) with the songs from each day.
I see lots of tags are being entered in multiple challenges. I thought the rules said tags entered must be made only for the Ellen Hutson 12 Tags of Christmas. Hoping you can check for that before the winner is announced. Thanks so much.